Thursday, January 10, 2013

Welcome!

I'll start by introducing myself: I'm Kevin Jacobsen a movie and TV fanatic. Both are huge parts of my life that I invest hours of my days consuming and studying.  I've also been following both the Academy Awards and the Emmy Awards since 2006.  Though I don't always agree with their choices, they are often the pinnacle of the respective movie or television season for me.  

For these reasons, I am creating a movie and TV review blog with a focus on awards potential. With each movie or TV show I see, I will give my thoughts on the quality of the work and assign it a letter grade, A through F.  Some of my posts will exclusively be about the Oscars or the Emmys, analyzing different categories in the interest of predicting a winner. 

I hope you enjoy your stay at Filmiest. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment